Monday 4 February 2008

V-isde Diary

Day 2
I started to make friends from al over the world. I managed to find one person from the UK. I have noticed that most of my Friends are from the US I think this must be because Vside was created in america and so it was favoured more by americans. I did not manage to much on this visit to the Vside
Day 3 
I took a day off form going on Vside.

Day 4
I made a discovery from one of my friends they told me that if you follow the Rabbits on the walls they will lead to secrets. So I started looking for Rabbits on the walls. I found that there was a Rabbit on a wall near a shop I was looking in. I asked someone how do you find the secret near the Rabbit. They told me that you had to jump in to the wall. I did this and I was tele-ported to a new part of Vside. these are the screenshot of this.
This bunny on the bottom left of the screen takes you to the roof above where a bunny make you jump really high.

Vside Day 5
I was invited to special event near a secret Basket Ball court. the only problem I was at half 2 am  so I decided to stay up and see what t was like. There were quite a few people there so I decide to chat to them.





I decided to take 2 days away from Vside because I had to work at weekend so could not find the time to visit.


 

No comments: