Monday 8 October 2007

FIRST EVER BLOG

I've never really used a blog before. Only really got into facebook in the summer, only because of the dismal wether we had. But what an amazing tool that was, I found my self finding people I had not spoken to in years, not to mention how easy it is to contact friends for free whilst I'm at uni. So I was advised by my tutors to start a blog because it would be an easy way of getting my work noticed and saving my thoughts. I will deffinately make good use of this blog in the years to come. Oh just thought I would add the pin hole picture I did in the first week.


1 comment:

Philip Howlett said...

Alright Dean, it's Phil here. Just having a ganders at the blogs in our group. Here's mine http://philiphowlett.blogspot.com/

There's a link to my portfolio of work from Art Foundation in there. Did you say you did a Foundation course too? If you've got your work online anywhere, let me know.