Wednesday 24 October 2007

Pixilation part 2


I feel quite bad has Ive not really made a post since last week. I just kept holding it off. Any way been experimenting with my pixilation project we were set to do has a group. I was really pleased with the shots we had and the narrative that we came up with. I thought it was really creative. I seem to write itself has we went along and shot the piece. I really like the idea of the of us sat in the Student union when we should be doing work and the chair from where we should be as come to get one of us and take us back to work. I just like the way the sketchy style of the way I run adds to the comedy value.

Hopefully I want people at first to ask and wonder why a chair is chasing a student around a university campus then they later realise that the reason this is happening is that, the should be in a class doing work but in fact sat down is the SU bar having a drink with friends.

We got the whole idea for the chase from an old advert "Bellys Gonna Get Ya" is about a jogger getting chased by a huge beer belly. The music on this would be class as metal, I think the music ads to the aggresiveness of the advert.

No comments: