Wednesday 9 January 2008

Flash Project Part 5

The project is finished and all I need to do is hand in my work. The Flash project was a big learning curve as I have never used flash before and so having to learn how to use was a daunting task.

For the project I came up with the idea of creating a character called cliff. He is a student that is confused on what he should do with his life at university. So it is down to the user to decide what they should do with him and what path they should take as a student. I had a few problems when it when it came to implementation because of the loops I wanted to make within the project. I feel that it went quite successful and that the loops and buttons I used work the way they should. I think that I had spent a few more hours on it I think I could of made it betters because I noticed some mistakes before I had to hand it in. I feel next time I do a project I will make sure I spend a little more time making sure there no mistakes.

No comments: