Thursday 24 April 2008

Flash Project- Items

From my early ideas on what items should be in my website. I have developed them further and decided to change a few of them because I feel they represent my identity. I decided change the camera into a computer because my computer helps me to keep in touch with my friends and family who are a big part of who I am. My family represent where I am from and gives me my identity as a Mancunian. I choose my ipod to play the Movie also my ipod can play films so this shows my passion for film and also music. A book which will be diary will be a place where I can add comments on and and for me to create and online profile. It could my own personal blog. A photo frame with my avatar will play my avatar video avatar is a representation of me and my personality at times. then I have a guitar which will show my love for music epecially rock music I think music can give person there identity some people tend to dress a certain way to fit into the image the music puts across. This I believe can give people an identity.

items

No comments: