Wednesday 9 April 2008

IDENTITIES PROJECT 2. Flash website

I got an idea for the video that as to be shown on the website. the Ideaof boredem and the thing people do to keep themselve occupied to stop being bored like reading,watching tv, going out to the shop or going to the pub. The idea is that i will use the one shot technique but with a twist. I will have a camera set on a tripod in a room I will have a person stood doing something eg cooking the i will pan the camera around the room the stop it. the I will sit the person sown on a chair and again the pan the camera around the room So when it comes to editting it will look as if time as passed in the same shot a the person is in other part of the room. I just need to get an actor to be in the shot. I preferable want a girl to be in the video.

No comments: