Thursday 14 May 2009

Shooting Day

I decided to keep the crew quite small because the room we were shooting in was a little small so it would have been a little cramped with lots of people. So I kept it to just 2 people me as the director/cameraman and Danny Peachey on sound and Camera assistant.

Day One 06/03/2009

We started filming around 11 in the morning and filmed until 8pm. The went really well with very few mishaps. Later on there was a problem with one of the lights so we had to replace it before we could carry on so that knocked us back for a an hour. But apart from that we dad managed to get most of the film shot.

Day Two 09/03/2009

The filming went smooth because the scenes we had to shoot were quite simple we stated about 6 and was finished for around half 9. We had to shoot the scene with girl in the bed. The girl who did this was a good sport she didn’t mind having the sheet over her whilst we poured the fake blood onto it. We had a bit of a problem with it seeping through the sheet onto her T-shirt but it came off in the wash.

After packing and going home I realised I needed to some extra footage and some I forgot to shoot so this meant I had to arrange another shooting day. Which wasn’t to bad because I only needed to short that didn’t need any extra lighting.

Day Three 5/5/2009

This day only took around a hour to shoot because I only need on shot which wasn’t to0 bad because I only needed to need any extra lighting.

Day Four 12/05/2009

This was a new scene that a lecturer suggested that I added to the make the story progress and flow a little better. This scene was shot outside which posed a problem. Where to shoot? I didn’t want to shoot where it was busy or somewhere to quiet where there would be a possibility of have the equipment stolen. I decided to shoot on all saints street which I was the location of the film. I picked a very good day for shooting because there was minimal wind and it was a sunny day.

No comments: