Monday 25 January 2010

Client Project, BRANDING

I had to think of a way of showing the brands that PULP stock in a way that was quick and punchy for the Advert so I thought of the idea of having the brand logos being placed on the screen as stickers using a hand placing them down. this will create the look as if the hand is placing the stickers on the screen. To do this I think I would have to use a green screen and then place the footage of the stickers underneath. The issue here is timing of the hand and the stickers so it look smooth. I think i will use this idea in the promo video as well because there is a section that focuses on the brands PULP stock. In the promo it will show a higher focus on the stock because there is more time to play around with. Here is a mock up of how it will look in the videos.


No comments: