Wednesday 5 December 2007

Flash Project 2 Learning How to use Flash

We were told we had to learn the basics of flash and get to grips with the layout. So I opened it n tried to use it without success, I though I use the online tutorials and these we know help because I find it hard to learn from something that I just being shown to me. The person on the tutorials goes to fast for you to get the gist of what they doing so I prefer to learn as I go along. I prefer to do this because I am learning as I am doing my project. The only problem with this is that you make lots of mistakes until you know what you are doing. but I prefer this and I learn fast from my mistakes. I feel after just playing around with the template that our lecturer gave us. allowed me to learn and enhance my skills using the Adobe creative suite package.

No comments: