Sunday 9 December 2007

Flash Project Part 3 Ideas

This was tricky trying to come up with a story for this narrative project. It was harder as I had to think for myself and not have help from team members.

I started to doodle and write ideas down. Then I came up with a image of a person called cliff I then decided to turn this character into a Student from Nottingham Trent. I really like the idea that the audience could decide where to take the Character in the movie and that they had the control over the path they should take throughout the sequence. I came up with the idea of there being three main choices in student life; going to university to study, going to the pub or to stay in bed and sleep.

I thought this was a good idea as students could bring there own experiences as a student to the movie and they can decide what type of student they wanted cliff to be.

No comments: