Sunday 9 December 2007

Flash Project Part 4 Implementation

Before I could really start my Project I had to do some testing which meant I had to test where the buttons go and what frames they take you to. Because I want my movie to have three different strands that means I had to make 3 new endings so which it meant that I had to learn the sequence of each button and decide which loops take you where.

After testing I had to get the images to put into the time-line. These took the longest of the implementation of the movie. I wanted to the make the movie really interactive like not only the buttons where interactive but also certain parts of the frame like scrolling over cliff and speech bubbles appear creating these as buttons took the longest as I had to keep test these to see if they worked.

No comments: