Tuesday 17 November 2009

20 second Ad Production part one

The is the end title screen with the catch line on. I wanted to make it look as if someone has wrote on the CD with marker pen.



This is the opening of the film for my 20 second advert it will simulate a file being downloaded when the file has finished downloading the CD will be ejected from the Computer. This will require me to take a number of different shots with the camera on a tripod to get the right angle. In the editing process I will link the different shots to make it look like a smooth transition from video recording to stop motion. I will be shooting the film part using a DV and the stop motion I will be using a SLR camera with use of 3 point lighting.

1 comment:

Prizm said...

Nicely post of "20 second Ad Production part one".
Ad Production Company