Monday 16 November 2009

New Idea.

Due to recent issues arising with the original idea for the Simulated project I had to change the idea. This was due to the feasability of the idea.
The reason why the idea as changed from the original proposed 20 second advert is because the idea at first seemed feasible to produce, but when it came to the preproduction and planning I realised that the original idea would not be viable in to the time constraints of the project and that It could take too much time away from other production aspect. One of the main reasons is the process of animation would be too lengthy to produce and getting acceptable result may take time away from other aspect in the post-production. The new idea uses stop motion but it does not require the same animation process. I believe the new idea is feasible within the time that is left. The location is the same. This proposal as the amended sections.

The change had to be made because of my lack of preparation and thinking how long the production would take, from this I have learnt from the mistakes made and for the future projects I will consider the design and the feasibility in more detail.

No comments: